Normally we have 5 types of lace wigs:
- Lace Front Wigs: The lace front wig is a half machine-made and half hand-made lace wig. The lace frontal covers 13 inches across your forehead which gives you a 13-inch parting space. You can do parting more freely. (three part, middle part, and free part)
- Lace Closure Wigs: The 4×4 lace closure wig is made by 100% virgin human hair bundles with a 4×4 swiss lace closure placed at the middle front top of the head. As the length of lace covers on your forehead is only 4 inches, it can make the installation more comfortable and easier, no need to use glue. That’s why the affordable 4×4 lace closure wig is also named beginner-friendly wig.
- Full Lace Wigs: A full lace wig is made by full lace, its area of lace part is more than other lace wigs. It is more versatile, as the lace is full around the scalp. You can go ponytails and up-dos which other lace wigs are hard to do.
- Fake Scalp Wigs: The pre-made fake scalp lace wig is no need to pluck and bleach. No cornrow and wig cap needed, it has a natural hairline with invisible knots which make it look like your own scalp. The lace part of Fake scalp curly wigs is made up of three layers of lace, in order to confirm it can be more natural and have better quality. A great choice for a wig beginner.
- Lace Part Wigs: Lace part wigs are made by hand-tied lace part and several hair bundles. The lace part of the lace part wig is just like a seam, and its depth is 4 inches. About the installation, as the lace part wigs only have a little lace in the middle, it is easy to wear. You just need to put it on your head, use adjustable straps to set the position and secure it with combs. The final step is to cut the extra lace, no need to bleach, and no need for glue.